Best advice of your mother

My mom told me once :

"Never tell all your problems to people. You might think that they care.But most of them will judge you. Other will consider weak. Sort out your problems yourself and do not seek sympathy".


Another one :

"You might to travel around the world. Live an exciting life. But always remember that no matter where you go. as long as you do not have the people who matter around you . you will never be truly happy. You might think that we live a boring life  doing the same thing everyday but it is still worth it because it has made your education possible and given you the facilities we never had. "


  I , being me, once told my parents that I would never want to live a life like theirs and it would kill me to live in the same place for more than 2-3 years..

Got that reply from my mother and it truly shut me up for good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love

Motivation